Offering Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC-Intern) SUPERVISION
Working together with children, adolescents, Adults, and families towards a positive change
KM Counseling Services is excited to offer Licensed Professional Internship Supervision to those individuals qualified to being their LPC Internship. Supervision with Kelly Martin is ideal for those interns interested in practicing the Cognitive Behavior Therapy theory. Interns will also be offered the unique ability to learn about billing insurance and starting a private practice.
There is also availability for an intern to earn hours (both direct and indirect) towards their internship in a private practice setting. Potential populations would include children, adolescents, adults, and families in an individual or group setting. For more information, please contact Kelly Martin directly.
What is included in LPC Supervision?
- One on One meetings meant to build on the interns' current skills and knowledge while challenging them to continue to grow as new counselors
- Group Supervision (when feasible) to allow interns to hear and learn from other interns working with different populations in the area
- Support from an experienced counselor to provide feedback and guidance in areas of interest including ethics, assessment, diagnosis, techniques, case conceptualization and theories
- Phone consultation to help advise during emergency situations
- Mentoring on starting a private practice including learning the in's and out's of billing insurance companies.
Interns interested in supervision with Kelly Martin, or for more information please contact her directly at (210) 314-1606 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.